HandyCafe Firewall is a free program that enables you to protect your computer against Internet threats. It provides features such as:
- Ability to filter HTTPS protocol / connections
- Network based monitoring and management
- Ban defined file types
- Manage client settings from server
- Monitor download and upload speeds
- Detailed logging and reporting: websites, SSL connections, FTP.
Actual users' questionsSee all
Question: How to uninstall Handycafe client without server?Answer:
Go to Start > Run and type msconfig then disable the Handycafe from the Startup tap. After this process, reboot the computer and use Revo Uninstaller. Even if it can't uninstall the application normally, it will force it to uninstall by wiping out all traces of its presence from the system.